In 2000, the OCFP trained a number of family physicians to provide workshops on the Environment & Health in Family Medicine. The modules can be presented as a one day workshop including all modules or shorter versions focused on specific environmental issues. The following is a list of the modules covered in this program.
- Taking an Environmental History
- Climate Change
- Pesticides Exposure & Health Effects
- Lead and Learning
- Poorly Understood Conditions of the 20th Century (Sick Building Syndrome, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia)
- Food and Water (Food Sensitivities, Additives, Bottle / Filtered Water, Endocrine Dysfunction, Breast Milk, Quality, Dysbiosis)
- Indoor / Outdoor Air Quality
If you would like assistance to organize a workshop in your area, please contact:
416-867-9646 Ext. 24.